The Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) is beginning a project to improve E. 120th Ave., east of Johns Rd. and west of the Old Seward Highway. The existing strip-paved road, drainage, street lighting, and pedestrian facilities are inadequate as high density residential development along E. 120th Ave. has increased pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
This project will consider constructing missing pedestrian facilities and upgrade a neighborhood collector road adjacent to Ocean View Elementary School. Improvements may include:
- New road base and pavement
- Storm drains
- Sidewalks and bicycle facilities
- Street lighting
This project is the Old Seward/Oceanview Community Council’s highest priority.
How to Get Involved
- Attend a public open house.
- Provide feedback via the interactive map.
- Attend your monthly Old Seward/Oceanview Community Council. Learn more here.
- Sign up for email updates.
- Contact us with questions or comments by emailing Public Involvement Lead Holly Spoth-Torres at email@example.com.